Tuesday, April 29, 2008
OK let's explain how it works:
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself. And answer the questions below.
* Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
OK so I was tagged by Marigold. and I have duly linked her onto this blog. and have posted the rules (first 3 steps done then).
So now six random things about myself:
1. I can't stand eating bananas once they have ripened, they have to be just turned yellow or else it is a complete turnoff.
2. I am the youngest person on my allotment site (as far as I can tell).
3. I am in my 2nd year of piano lessons but I am not very good.
4. I am originally from Brisbane in Queensland, so don't ask me why I now live in a place that is cold and wet. Still before 20 degrees was woolly jumper weather and now when it hits 15 I am outside in a t-shirt :-)
5. My French counterparts find me a complete mystery because I am capable of drinking Guinness in pints, enjoy hunting through skips and collecting "rubbish" for the allotment, and don't give a sod about coming to work with mud all over my boots.
oh shit, it says 6 things...
6. I can cook more French dishes than most of the other French girls I have ever worked with or been acquainted with. Maybe that's boasting and isn't actually a random fact? oh well, tough luck, it's just as well otherwise you wouldn't have any recipes on this blog would you?? hee hee
OK what next - tag 6 people!!! oh dear that's rather a lot. I will have to dig into the allotment community for that. Right let's see, I will tag:
Greenmantle over at Quotidian,
Melanie at Beansprouts (this probably happens to her tons of times though)
Windy at Windyspot
Vortex at Vortex's veg patch
errr one more...mmmm I would be too shy to tag Allotment Lady as she is my all time gardening and homekeeping hero.
oh go on let's try Welsh Girl, I like the way her lines are never straight, a girl after my own heart :-)
Right there we go. Let's see what the chain reaction does...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]