Friday, April 11, 2008

 
Just to tantalize everyone I found an electronic copy of my Cheesecake recipe. It is a big hit usually so I thought I might share it. Now I have adjusted it to French dairy products but I will try to give equivalents. Bon Appétit!
Here goes:

Antipodes' Cheesecake

For the base :

For the filling :

Also - a spring-opening cake tin about 23-25 cm and an electric beater.

Making the base :

Making the filling :

Preferably, make the day before, serve cold with whipped cream and fresh fruit (strawberry or passionfruit coulis is delicious with it).

Le Cheesecake d'Antipodes (French version)

Pour la base :

Pour la garniture :

Il faut aussi un moule avec une fermeture à ressorts de préférence ou un moule à gâteau rond et un batteur électrique.

Comment créer la base :

Comment créer la garniture :

Servez de préférence le lendemain, bien froid (on peu ajouter de la chantilly ou des fruits frais (avec des fraises, c’est un délice).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]