Thursday, March 06, 2008

 
Oh I must share with you this site that I spotted through Allotments4All.
http://www.david-frary.com/Plot/first_year_planting.html
It is an excellent description of what to expect the first year!! I felt a lot of sympathy as he describes the sowings that failed, the things that got eaten by slugs (speaking of which I saw a funny book in a bookshop window on the weekend, a French gardening book entitled "50 ways to murder your slugs"), the tomatoes that got sick and rotted away, all of which sounded like my 2007 season. It's the kind of thing that makes you feel like you are not alone and gives you some encouragement for the new growing season!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]