Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 
Just in case you are wondering have I forgot my garden, no I haven't but it has been horribly wet and rainy here for ages and I have got three jobs on the go at the moment so it is hard to get down there and get anything done.
But tomorrow they predict the rain will stop and I have a day off so I am hoping to go and get some more horse manure and get down there and do some muck spreading and some cabbage destroying :-)
My onion sets will be arriving in a couple of weeks and I want the ground to be ready for that. I promise I will take some pics so I can show you what it looks like in winter, Year 2 ;-)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]