Friday, January 25, 2008

 
Hello to all! As this blog has just hit its 100th message and has had over 1500 visits, I want to thank all those who have taken the time to read it, I hope you have enjoyed it.
As I am getting ready for the new growing season I will be continuing and hopefully will learn lessons from all the things that I did in 2007! The seeds, potatoes, onions are ordered, mostly, and soon I will be chitting, sowing (and probably swearing) as fast as possible.
I will endeavour to have more photos, and try and get online a few more recipes as I know you all like to have those ;-)
Best of luck to all the other budding gardeners, let's hope this year the seasons behave themselves!

My veg list for this season includes:

Oh my God, that sounds like an enormous amount when I look at the list!!! We will struggle through I expect.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]