Friday, January 25, 2008
As I am getting ready for the new growing season I will be continuing and hopefully will learn lessons from all the things that I did in 2007! The seeds, potatoes, onions are ordered, mostly, and soon I will be chitting, sowing (and probably swearing) as fast as possible.
I will endeavour to have more photos, and try and get online a few more recipes as I know you all like to have those ;-)
Best of luck to all the other budding gardeners, let's hope this year the seasons behave themselves!
My veg list for this season includes:
- Spuds, 3 types
- Red and yellow onions and echalotes,
- Garlic (oh it has well sprouted now, it is at least 10cm tall!!)
- Sweet peppers,
- Beans (green and shelling),
- Red cabbage,
- A little bit of fennel, parsnip and broad beans,
- all the soft fruit as last year,
- Rhubarb (just crowning now, it has been nicely fed this week)
Oh my God, that sounds like an enormous amount when I look at the list!!! We will struggle through I expect.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]