Monday, October 01, 2007

 
quiet weekend in the garden. Just an hour yesterday actually harvesting!! didn't think that day would come! Got:
So I am pretty chuffed really!
The plot is a little untidy though, needs a good weeding again. I sowed some green manure again, but weirdly enough i now cannot find the seeds!!! Smallest One was there with me and it is looking bad for her on the guilt front... hope they turn up or I will have lost all my green manure for the season. I popped down this morning but no sign of the little brown paper packets.
Also saw a little mouse in the compost bin! Just hope it stays there and helps eat all the veg instead of the fresh stuff on the lot!!!!!!
Took some pics, be online soon.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]