Friday, September 21, 2007

 
One of my friends from work has just moved into a new house, and she has lots of roses in the garden. Strangely enough, she doesn't want them!!! SO her dad went out and dug them all up and pruned them back and she brought them all naked-rooted into work for us all to share. I ended up taking 5!!! Dunno where I will put them!! I suppose I could plant one outside my shed... and the others in the flower beds? I might try one in a big pot outside my windowsill at home, but everything I plant at home seems to die so I am sceptical.
Anyway she says they are bushy varieties with red flowers, a nice surpise next spring. For now they are in a big plastic bag at the lottie with the roots in sand and I will plant them out tomorrow.
So thank you Elodie for that kind gesture.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]