Monday, May 21, 2007

 
In the books category, I have been blessed with a very special book, Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife. I devoured the book, finally finished yesterday, damn why do I always finish these with everyone milling around me and I needed at least three tissues to get through the last page. One of the most moving books I have read since The World According to Garp and probably the best first novel since Donna Tartt.
I now want to buy a copy in French and force it on everyone I know as it is a must-read. (found out that in French it is called "Le Temps n'est rien" for those interested, it is also a recurring theme in the book, namely "Time is nothing").

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]